- based on IkeWiki 0.9.1; the state after my diploma thesis, with a few minor bugfixes (download). Subversion tag 0.1 created from release 114 in the KWARC repository. This branch is world-readable; ask me if you would like to have write access.
- based on IkeWiki 2.0rc7; featuring a completely new user interface, MathML-3-compliant notation definitions for mathematical symbols, and easier editing of mathematical documents. Subversion tag 0.2 created from release 2033 in the old IkeWiki repository. The sources are no longer publicly available in the repository, but a static archival copy can be found on the download page.
- based on the IkeWiki trunk. The trunk is world-readable.
Extension towards science
SWiM will be extended towards science in general via an “upper document ontology” that generalizes common aspects of the document ontologies of OMDoc and other scientific markup languages, such as PhysML or CNXML.
Integration with other systems
- Ongoing work:
- SWiM on JEM
- Subversion URL (for developers) (project and 0.1 sources)
- Subversion URL (for developers) (newer sources)
- Trac URL (bug tracker)
- Mailing list: mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org (homepage)
Facts about SWiM